Fluval® 105 is the filtration system of choice for discerning aquarists who need maximum filter versatility and premium performance to create aquatic masterpieces.
Like all Fluval® 05 filters, Fluval® 105 is a multi-stage filtration system that uses the entire canister volume for radically increased contact time for optimum filtration efficiency. The mechanical stage has vertical, twin foam pre-filters that prevent clogging of chemical and biological filter media. The chemical and biological stages are housed in independent modules. Filter media can be changed independently to ensure a consistent level of beneficial nitrifying bacteria.
Fluval® 105 External Canister Filter is specifically designed to provide complete filtration for aquariums up to 100 Litres (25 U.S. gallons). It comes with an installation DVD and is backed by a 3-year guarantee.
Fluval® 05 Series consists of Fluval® 105, Fluval® 205, Fluval® 305, and Fluval® 405.
- Reinforced canister for lasting durability
- Instant Prime for quick filter start-up
- AquaStopTM valve that allows quick hosing disconnections without creating a vacuum
- Lift-lock clamps that make assembly and disassembly a snap High output motor for outstanding performance and safety
- Precision-engineered and balanced impeller assembly with durable ceramic shaft for quiet and lasting operation
- Self-flushing impeller well that keeps the impeller cool and debris-free for less maintenance
- Ribbed, non-kink hosing that allows quick and easy installation and supports better water flow.
Other sizes available:
- A206 Fluval® 205 External Canister Filter, for aquariums up to 200 Litres (40 U.S. gallons)
- A211 Fluval® 305 External Canister Filter, for aquariums up to 300 Litres (70 U.S. gallons)
- A216 Fluval® 405 External Canister Filter, for aquariums up to 400 Litres (100 U.S. gallons)