The perfect convergence of beauty, brains, and brawn, Fluval G3 redefines the filtration category by offering a unique combination of aesthetics, monitoring capabilities and performance features.
No ordinary-looking filter, the G3 is a stunningly attractive, high-tech marvel that features a stylish cubic design, a glossy black finish, chrome and aluminum detailing and a backlit monitoring display.
The easy-to-read backlit display is part of Fluval G's revolutionary HydrotechTM Performance Monitor System, which is driven by an advanced microprocessor that collects critical data about your aquarium.
The HydrotechTM System has 63 distinct screens that provide a world of information, including water temperature, water flow, conductivity, and salinity. It automatically alerts you when any of the set parameters deviate from the optimal range. For example, the screen will flash if water temperature is too high or too low.
HydrotechTM also displays historical charts for different parameters, so you can address recurring issues. Another very attractive feature is the Maintenance Scheduler, which can be programmed to remind you to perform important tasks, such as changing filter media. All of the readings, historical data and reminders generated by the monitoring system are displayed in a user-friendly format.
Raising the bar in filtration performance, the G3 features a high capacity, 3-stage filtration process that includes mechanical, chemical and biological filtration.
Fluval G3 also allows extended contact time to clean water more effectively. All filter media can be changed promptly with little or no mess and no disruption. Pre-filter and chemical filter media are housed in separate cartridges and are readily accessible from the top of the filter, allowing you to remove the media without having to disassemble the filter.
Key Features :
- Mechanical filter chamber features a pleated pre-filter cartridge that traps significantly more debris than traditional foam filter models
- Chemical filter chamber offers a combination of media options to make chemical filtration simpler and more efficient
- Biological filter chamber contains Fluval G Nodes that accommodate billions of water-purifying nitrifying bacteria
- AQUASTOP valves allow you to stop the water flow and disconnect the housing quickly and easily
- Primer Button starts water flow promptly without manual siphoning when the system is being set up or restarted
- Telescopic Intake Tube ensures optimal water flow to the filter
- Dual Output Spray Bars helps ensure maximum water dispersal
- Also has silicon gasket, locking levers, and a double-walled construction, ensuring long-term reliability, durability and quiet performance
- Compact filter can be housed in almost any aquarium cabinet
- For fresh or salt water aquariums
- For aquariums up to 300 L (80 US gal)
Also available :
- A412 Fluval G6 Advanced Filtration System