Zoe Lifestyle Low Calorie Treat Sticks for dogs combine delicious low fat, low calorie ingredients with added L-Carnitine, which helps the body metabolize fat into energy, making them the ideal snack for weight-challenged dogs or dogs on a restricted diet.
Zoe Lifestyle Treats for Dogs are made with natural, tasty and tantalizing ingredients to help fuel and maintain your pet's healthy and active lifestyle.
Key Features :
- Contains Organic Quinoa: a high energy, high fiber, high protein super grain
- No Gluten
- No Wheat
- No Corn
- No Soy
- Safe for dogs with allergies to wheat and gluten
- No dyes or additives
- Available in 3 formulations: Puppy, Low Calorie, and Antioxidant
- Available in Treat Sticks (2 sizes: small and large) and Dental Chews (4 sizes: mini, small, medium and large)
Zoe Lifestyle Treats for Dogs - Low Calorie Treat Sticks, Small (175 g / 6.2 oz). With added L-Carnitine(helps metabolize fat into energy) and FOS (source of soluble fiber). Cinnamon Spice Flavour.
Also available :
- Zoe Lifestyle Treats for Dogs - Low Calorie Treat Sticks, Large (187 g / 6.6 oz)
- Zoe Lifestyle Treats for Dogs - Low Calorie Dental Chews, Mini (158 g / 5.6 oz)
- Zoe Lifestyle Treats for Dogs - Low Calorie Dental Chews, Small (229 g / 8.1 oz)
- Zoe Lifestyle Treats for Dogs - Low Calorie Dental Chews, Medium (243 g / 8.5 oz)
- Zoe Lifestyle Treats for Dogs - Low Calorie Dental Chews, Large (253 g / 8.9 oz)
Brown rice flour, organic quinoa flour, vegetable glycerin, gelatin, water, tapioca starch, oat fiber, oat groats, chicken, natural chicken flavor, calcium carbonate, organic flaxseed, carrots, chia seed, cinnamon, carrageenan, fructooligosaccharide, L-carnitine.
Guaranteed Analysis :
Crude Protein (min.) 18.0%; Crude Fat (min.) 3.0%; Crude Fat (max.) 5.0%; Crude Fiber (max.) 5.0%; Moisture (max.) 15.0%; *L-carnitine 600 mg/kg *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content :
31.2 g (treat)
Feeding Directions :
30-60 lbs (13.61 - 27.21 kg): 1 per day
60 lbs & Up (27.21 kg & Up): 2 per day